EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY POLICY
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY POLICY FOR DELEGATES
Disability Discrimination Statement:
Help My Child PTY LTD is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity and fairness and to valuing the diversity of our customers, delegates, and colleagues.
We aim to provide excellent customer service by maintaining the highest standards of professional excellence. We are committed to training and continuing professional development to encourage all colleagues and delegates to reach their full potential, regardless of age, gender, marital status, race or ethnicity, nationality, disability, religion or religious or other beliefs, sexual orientation, social or educational background or family or care responsibilities.
- The Equality Act 2010 provides disabled people with protection from discrimination in the work/learning place.
- Employers/Training Providers must make reasonable adjustments to accommodate a worker/learner with a disability.
- Disabled employees/learners are protected from harassment at work/learning place.
Help My Child will ensure that:
- Training materials are printed in a larger font.
- Training Venues are selected that has disabled access/facilities.
- Online modules offer sub-titles if video is used and/or will be compatible with text to speech software.
Complaints of Discrimination
Help My Child will treat seriously all complaints of unlawful disability discrimination on any forbidden grounds made by employees, learners or other third parties and will act where appropriate.
All complaints will be investigated in accordance with the organisation’s grievance or complaints procedure.